Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Front Page of ZNN

For the Zionist News Network.

Which is why I don't watch MSM "news" anymore, and why there are no MSM paper posts today.

I've had it with the Zionist brainwashing and lies.

"The Front Page of CNN"


http://i28.tinypic.com/2d81k50.jpg

On the front page, CNN themselves say that 45 Palestinians have been killed and at least 50 wounded since Friday (I believe close to 70 Palestinians have been killed since Friday) BUT the main picture on the headline is of an Israeli woman "treated" for "shock". Let's not forget about how silent the Zionist media was yesterday after an Israeli official said there was going to be a HOLOCAUST in Gaza. The same media which used every possible chance it had to regurgitate the "wipe Israel off the map" LIE that the president of Iran NEVER EVEN SAID.

The funny thing is that I have heard many Pro Zionists say that the media is actually pro Palestinian and "anti Semitic", over and over again. I'm not joking, they really believe that the media is against them."

I so agree with this blogger's comments.

Here is another one:

"Nothing new

For the record - I haven't seen the face of even one israeli civilian killed in the last two years of so-called "conflict."

All I ever see is pictures of israelis hysterical, faint or sometimes if they're lucky with a smidgeon of blood trickling down their face or arms.

Then there's the pictures of "corpses" being lowered into graves. No way of anyone knowing when or how these people were killed, or even if they really are bodies and not sacks of potatoes.

israelis are literally unbelievable - every word that comes out of their mouths is a lie.

---------------------------------------
"Money" has no value - people do."


I agree!