Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Done For a While

Well, this will be the second-to-last post, as I am taking a break for a while.

The high-school basketball tournaments are in full swing, and I am going to take a brief respite to enjoy life.

I need my sanity as much as anyone else.

For visitors to the site (thank you), I would suggest
giving Mike Rivero's What Really Happened a look.

It's got EVERYTHING from politics to economics to science to war.


It's the same thing over at Crimes and Corruption of the New World Order News!!

He doesn't comment as much, but this guy ties in tons of economic news as well as all the politics and wars you can handle.

So GO THERE NOW and give his round-down the look!!

For a deep look into our Zionist masters, scroll and click on articles from Wake Up From Your Slumber.

The sad fact is, when you observe MSM and the government's policies, the bias is sadly reflected.

The TRUE MASTERS of this planet.

You can get an in-depth and up-close look at their crimes in the Holy Land if you go to
Desert Peace -- with the ADDED BENEFIT of INCREDIBLE ARTWORK!!

See you later, readers, I'm outta here!

Hey,
Taxi!!!!!!