Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Boston Globe Can't Even Get the Sports Right

Maybe that's why the New York Times wants to sell them already!

Ha-ha-ha!

But seriously, readers, this is damn irritating!!!

What I am looking at is the state semi-final match-ups in the high school basketball tournament and it lists the first game I'll see today as Lee vs. Sutton.

Well, IT IS NOT Lee vs. Sutton because QUABOG WON the game against Sutton.

Now -- disregarding the expected eastern elitism of the great commonwealth of Massachusetts -- tell me, readers, what am I to think when they CAN NOT EVEN GET the SPORTS right?

As you can see, I broke down because I wanted to see which of my state semifinal winners will be playing Saturday, so yes I bought a Globe while I was at the corner store.

The Indian lady -- Hindu, not Native American -- tried engaging me in conversation because I used to be there everyday, but now only for basketball reports.

That's what it has come to, readers, and the AmeriKan MSM papers I relied on for DECADES CAN'T EVEN GET THAT RIGHT!!!

Sigh!