Sunday, October 7, 2007

Vet Says Muslims are Peaceful

I'll give you one guess as to who the are:

"We Were Soldiers

Remember when we believed we were fighting for what we thought was our country? As far as I can trace my parents they are all veterans. My cousins went to war, my nephews have, my brothers have, my brother in laws have, just about all my uncles were in WW2. One of my uncles was taken captive by the Germans and he was of German descent and another relative of mine did time in the famous Hanoi Hilton.

What were we fighting against in those days? What were our flesh and blood fighting for and what are they fighting for now? I'm not going to go into detail about these wars, but Jews, Israel and Communist Jews (atheists) always seem to come up. Does Norway keep coming up or Ireland or Haiti or even Germany? Do Catholics keep coming up or Buddhists? Muslims have been demonized ever since Jews moved to Palestine.

Jews have hated every single one of their neighbors everywhere in the world. They will never be happy amongst others no matter what you say or how much you donate to the Holocaust Foundation. Its useless and we've tried everything under the sun to accommodate these Jews as most of the world has. It just doesn't work, its water and oil. Why do Arabs and Muslims appear to be so peaceful here? I lived in Detroit for awhile and I've lived in 3 Muslim countries and I had literally zero trouble with these people. They are without a doubt in my mind a peaceful people. You can believe me or you can believe Sean Hannity its up to you. I don't think Hannity has lived outside of Hymy town his whole life, however.

You are being directed to kill peaceful people by the enemy. When will you see this? How many times will we fall for this lying propaganda? We could end all this fast or we could end it all in 50 years by talking about it. I don't choose to give up anymore innocent lives on their behalf. Its time to grab the root and rip it out. This is the most logical war to end all wars, but that's just my opinion."

TRUTH always OUTS, folks!