Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sunday Morning Post

After waking early, I previewed the papers on-line.

Plenty to write about if you like to read contradictory lies after contradictory lies day after day.

I'm just amazed at how biased and insulting the MSM papers have become.

They act as if the first time you have ever picked them up is today, and either there are new lies printed, or old lies reinforced.

Sad that I chose history (of which current events -- politics, if you will -- are "living" history) as my love in life.

Basically why I have not been here much lately, readers.

Either nothing to write about from the shitty MSM, or diversionary lies, obfuscations and distortions in there.

Sad day for America.

Having completed the full preview, I am again astonished about how absolutely dreadful these papers are.

I'll be back later to run the blogs.

While I have logged the newsprint stories, don't expect any postings.

I won't be wasting my time with them today. Sorry, readers.

But if AmeriKa's MSM press wasn't such a shit-filled Zionist organ, I'd feel better about reporting you the news.

As it is, it is just shit.