Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Google Eyes

What a sad thing to read.

Guess I'm offending the monitor. :-(

Sorry, but if you take away my free-speech rights, you will prove me correct, right?

Anyway, I guess I knew the government had all my stuff, anyway.

Say, can I have back what I wiped out? :-)

Khazar GOOGLE at it again!
According to the New York Times, Google's recent purchase of Jaiku, a little-known micro-blog service (think Twitter) might raise privacy concerns due to the automated nature of the web site's services.

From the article: "The deal, announced this month, has much of the tech-tracking blogosphere abuzz. Some claim it is the harbinger of a new, truly interconnected world, where a chunk of our existence will migrate online ...

Chris Messina, an open-source entrepreneur and founder of the consulting firm Citizen Agency, takes it a step further. In a blog post after the Jaiku deal was announced, he said that he envisioned a world where all information had migrated online, where the address book "lives in Googleland,"'

__________________________

FOLKS THIS IS BAD NEWS. Now Zionist-owned google has MOST of our personal online information/presence.

From Facebook to Myspace to Blogspot to DoubleClick to Google, the world zionist cabal is capturing "popular opinion" as they had with Radio, then Cinema then Television.

International Zionism is spreading its propaganda tentacles....

.....that is why WUFYS and others like it (e.g. http://engforum.pravda.ru) matters more and more each moment."

Because they will NEVER KILL KNOWLEDGE or IDEAS!

So they have ALREADY LOST, no matter what they do.

I'm one of THOUSANDS who have AWOKEN!

Blog on!!!!