Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Bloggings of Hurt

That is what you are getting on here, readers.

Not HATE, but HURT!

This whole world and its Orwellian irrationality is the culprit for my outrage and language.

The urgency is simply exacerbated by the horrendous reporting of the shit MSM.

I'll take you on a tour today, and let you see what I see.

I've already led with the Armenian story out of the Globe, the first one I saw. I wasn't going to put it up, but after reading it, decided it deserved commentary.

As I turned in to the paper, the first nation page is the shooting in Cleveland. As the MSM has been covering these incidents relentlessly recently, this smacks to me of an orchestrated campaign of gun violence to disarm America.

Nothing sells more than protecting kids, even though this government has shown nothing but contempt for children everywhere.

A few kids on drugs, susceptible to Operation Bluebird type manipulations is a small price to pay to disarm a populace that is ready to revolt.

Flipping through I come upon another noose-placing, this time at Columbia. What a strange place. First they invite Ahmadinejad, now we find the campus is a bunch of racists.

Not really. These "copycat" crimes smack of another orchestrated attempt to stir divisions in this country. Martial Law as an answer to racial strife and violence fits quite well with the Bush plans, so CUI BONO from these ridiculously apparent staged events?

So as I flip through the Globe, looking for reports from the war fronts, I don't get those. I don't get any Iraq or Afghanistan articles regarding violence or war.

Or on
Israeli's criminal actions of occupation.

What I get is such things as
" Judge bars Bush administration's immigration crackdown."

More divisiveness for you, and CUI BONO, readers?

Or
"Human role blamed for rising global humidity."

On this environmental "crisis," I have simply dismissed MSM alarm bells because they have lied about everything.

Now, yes, the planet is warming, but no one really knows why.

If the elites were really concerned about this, they would stop jetting and limoing.

But the global warming crisis is an easy sell for a prison planet and Globalist order to the public.

And when was the last time a government wasn't lying to you for their own selfish interests, readers?

And you want to believe their "good intentions" on this?

With an 80% population reduction plan just conveniently getting fulfilled because of this "threat?"

The issue is just like the immigration debate. If the purpose of the plans were truly to serve humanity, and not create a Globalist government above a North American Union, I would be for it.

But THAT IS NOT WHAT IT IS!

What the "debates and issues" the MSM place before you, readers, is nothing more than PROPAGANDA to SERVE an AGENDA -- it is NOT NEWS!

Continuing to flip through, I find
" Egypt's Brotherhood party details platform akin to that of Iran."

Pffffftttt!


Yeah, let's broad-brush the Sunni Brotherhood with Shi'ite Iran and make them all Islamic extremists!

And don't notice that Mubarek dictatorship, readers.

I question the shit being presented right off, since it is in a Zionist-controlled entity and CUI BONO from all Muslims being "terrorists?"

Pffffftttttt!


And I love this next story:
" Iran's ex-nuclear negotiator lambastes Ahmadinejad's policies."

Unless Ahmadinejad has the guy executed upon returning home, he's not much of a dictator. I mean, Hitler or Stalin would be ashamed if the guy was allowed to live after such comments, right?


Then there is more Zionist propaganda:
"
Mideast accord seen as possible."

We all know that is going nowhere, which is why I gave it all the attention it deserved.

Then this:
"
Opium poppy cultivation in Burma rose sharply in 2006."

Funny how no one gave a shit about Burma until now.

Not about democracy, it's about Western drug-trade routes and China's close alliance with Burma -- a strategically-important country vis-a-vis the Indian Ocean and Persian Gulf.

And it also draws attention away from Israel's occupation of Palestine.

The rest of the flipping reveals bullshit politics and an important story I did not cover.

I'm just as bad as those I criticize sometimes, readers, because in the interests of time, I rarely post stories about Africa.

In what is a total shame, I -- like American and western societies -- often overlook and ignore Africa.

The MSM does not help either by reinforcing the stereotypes of peoples and nations on that continent, but that does not excuse me.

My answer to their problems is give them what they need, quit stirring up colonial wars for mineral and resource extraction, and let the Africans solve their problems themselves.

We can begin by treating their nations and peoples with RESPECT and HONOR!

I know of no other way.

Now I move to the New York Times, the back half of my daily routine.

I used the page one article on the Armenian genocide, but I found the rest of the stories diversionary and lacking in import (what else is new?)

"
Marines Pushing for Leading Role in Afghanistan"

Yeah, whatever. I don't take withdrawal talk from Iraq seriously anymore, and didn't read this piece.

What about the casualties of an active war. Times?

What about the results of 75 air raids a day in that forgotten land?

"
The Judgment Gap: In a Case Like the Blackwater Shootings, There Are Many Laws but More Obstacles"

And as long as the MSM is talking about Blackwater, it doesn't talk about the rest of Iraq. Mission Accomplished!

"
A 6-hour Strike by Auto Workers Against Chrysler"

The strike is over, though? Why is this on the front page then?

"
Judge Suspends Key Bush Effort in Immigration"

Well, of course, the Times would want to have that divisive shit front-and-center.

"
Boom Times for U.S. Dentists, but Not for Americans' Teeth"

Yeah, tell me about it.

You know, if we had national health care this would all be taken care of, right?

And unless this article is going to advocate that, I don't want to waste my time.

You can if you want, reader, and I may return to it later; however, what is this piece doing on the front page?

As I flip through the Times, I cringe in disgust.

"
Plan to Test DNA of Some Immigrants Divides France"

For a Police State world!

"
Desolation Awaits Returning Palestinian Refugees"

It's in Lebanon, and unless the piece tells me that Fatah al-Islam was U.S.- and Saudi-backed, I'm not interested.

I'm already aware of the Palestinian's plight -- particularly in Palestine, which goes unmentioned in today's Times!

"
At Home and Far Away, Grief for a Taxi Driver Killed in Baghdad Shooting"

Yeah, that was the couple of women gunned down by another security contractor in Iraq.

Headline is a little deceptive and uninformative, isn't it, reader, but then again, it's the New York Times
.

And, of course, there were no other incidents or events of violence in Iraq yesterday, according to the Times.

"
German and 5 Afghans Freed in Taliban Trade"

Pfffftttt!


Yup, it's always the hostage-taking Taliban and the "suicide" bombers that get the majority of the Times' Zionist attention.

Never mind the 75 air bombings the U.S. conducts daily.

Question: How do you rebuild a country while dropping bombs on it?

And what about the people who were standing under those bombs?

What happened to them, Times? You just not care, or....?

"
Gates Says Military Faces More Unconventional Wars"

Is that even news?

The statement is certainly true if we leave these insane, maniacal monsters to continue with their atrocious policies!

At this point, I begin hitting the end of the international section, and the beginning of the national report.

By this time every morning, I am worn down.

Yet, it is no surprise to see this leading the Times' national:

"
Student, 14, Shoots Four and Kills Himself in Cleveland School"

The Boot Camp story is a couple of pages down.

Think they could have helped the troubled Cleveland kid?

Or would the result have been the same -- a dead 14-year-old with people asking why?

Oh, and that environmental "crisis?"

Well, the "solutions" suck shit as well:

"
Panel Sees Problems in Ethanol Production"

Well, I never liked the idea of burning our food, anyway.

And if you think about it, the whole effort fits right in with an 80% population reduction, too.

Coincidence?

Then, after the bullshit politics pages are three outrages:

"
Guantánamo Detainees Enjoy Historic Protections, Administration Says"
"
The Bush administration, preparing for the next Supreme Court argument on the rights of the hundreds of detainees at Guantánamo Bay, asserts in a new brief that they “enjoy more procedural protections than any other captured enemy combatants in the history of warfare.”

You gotta be shittin' me?

Have they no sense of decency, shame, or honor?

EVIL and DEMENTED people who are in charge of this government!


"
House Panels Vote for More Scrutiny Over Foreign Eavesdropping"

Not the way Olbermann described the bill.

Fucking Democrats capitulated big time on Bush's fascista assault on our rights and liberties.

By the way, hello, government monitor.

When you gonna wise up and cut loose your allegiance to these crazed, maniacal killers who are destroying our country?

Come on over, we won't be mad.

:-)


"
Los Angeles to Permit Sleeping on Sidewalks"

Homelessness is a SHAMING AMERICAN SCANDAL, and yet we all just walk by and avert our eyes, right?

FOR SHAME, America!!!

So now you know, reader, when I spew my "hate" it is not hate at all -- it is HURT at the INHUMANITY and LIES that my country and society PERPETUATE, ENABLE and SUPPORT!!!!

If you don't know it already, I am SICK OF THE LIES!!!!!

And as you may have noticed, readers, that is why I am posting more entries from other blogs and limiting my commentaries.

I get tired of refuting MSM press lies, so why not get truth out instead and ignore those parasites?