Sunday, May 23, 2010

Probing the Protocols

For a work of "fiction" they sure were psychic, huh?

"Video Discussion: Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

Please watch the video below:



Many readers have asked me to look into this and I am just beginning - but first it took a lot of research in many other directions until I got to a point where I was personally ready to absorb such information in context. There are parallels - which are real and which are not real?

What am I talking about? An old book called "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" - a plan for world domination. "The Press is already in our hands" is a statement worth pondering from the book.

People will accuse me of "hating Jews" or "blaming Jews" - in fact there was a time in the past that I wouldn't even bring this subject up because the demonization would come so quickly - simply for giving someone a listen. Only arguments would result with no problem resolution resulting - so topic avoidance seemed prudent.

For the record - I have Jewish friends and I intend to keep them. But subscribing to a faith does not except someone from scrutiny - especially in todays insane "terrorist" environment where our own government is declaring the power to usurp our unalienable rights. And many at the vanguard calling for the usurpation of our rights are Jewish people. It doesn't matter to me if the people calling for the usurpation of my rights were from Timbuktu - I'd still protest as much!

If this subject is real - we need to have the discussion. If this topic is fake - we still need to have the discussion - because it is a source of division of WE THE PEOPLE. And it is the division of WE THE PEOPLE that is the greatest obstacle that must be overcome for real change for the betterment of humanity.

It is these very fires of division that are fanned every second by the ubiquitous CorporAmerikan Propascamda media apparatus that keeps us divided - and therefore conquered by the elites responsible for running our country into the ground and lying us into the present genocidal wars in Iraq, AfPakistan and other places.

If you can accept that there are bad people in the world - can you also accept that there are some bad Jewish people? And if there are some bad Jewish people can you also accept that some of those very bad Jewish people may hold positions of power in our government and are abusing their power to further their own agendas? I can.

With Cass Sunstein (Jew) from Harvard calling for limitations of freedom of speech - what should I think?
With Elena Kagan - yet another Jew - up for Supreme Court-what about other ethnicities?
With Israel implicated in the 911 attacks which got us into two wars of aggression - and others not so public. Why no discussion?
With America in a depression - jobs scarce- people losing their homes - yet foreign aid to Israel is never stopped. Why are they more important than starving Americans to "our" government?
With Rahm Emmanuel - an ISRAELI SOLDIER (IDF) in the White House - what should I make of that? Aren't their any American soldiers that deserve that spot?

"You WERE in the Israeli army..."


What about Senator Joseph Lieberman (Jew) calling for the stripping of Americans' citizenship! - based on one thing - somebody in government calls the citizen a name - "terrorist." This term is not even clearly defined! It is as definable as "witch." What am I to make of such belief-based hysteria?

This older post shows patterns I noticed and wrote about - without having read the book discussed in the video.

Here's another from the mainstream media showing those who profit behind the scenes from war have been around for a long time.

The man in the video says to a doubting caller: "I'm not asking you to blame the Jews or the Eskimos or anyone else. I'm just asking you to read them and see if they fit a pattern."

I agree with the logic of the gentleman in the video - Conceding up front, for the sake of discussion, to doubters that the document is FAKE - then OK - with that out of the way - just look at the information. A commenter beats up the host - even though he hasn't read the book himself - just like I did. Why is this information taboo? Or is it our own limitations programmed into us by our society that prevent us from considering ALL explanations for that which occurs in our reality.

Please watch for yourself - do your own research. I must admit my surprise at the occult influence on our leaders....

--MORE--"

Also see
: America Held Hostage: Year 62