Sunday, July 20, 2008

Your Career is Calling, America!

And you are going to LOVE THIS!!!

"He's literally cleaning up in the canine arena" by Cindy Atoji Keene, Globe Correspondent | July 20, 2008

When Fido makes a mess in your backyard, who are you going to call? In the latest of outsourced home tasks, professional pet waste removal services are coming to the rescue.

Hey, you are already eating MSM dogshit, so how much worse can it be?

Jack Sheehy, a local franchise owner of DoodyCalls, is making a business out of your dog's business. Sheehy provides professional pet waste removal service to homeowners, condo associations, dog parks, kennels, and more.

"It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it," says Sheehy, who doesn't mind when "work piles up," servicing about a 100 customers from Worcester to Boston. This pooper-scooper pro removes dog droppings from yards, getting rid of what Sheehy says is a serious health hazard if not dealt with properly.

"Dog waste is messy, smelly, unsightly, and bothersome, and can spread disease and parasites," says Sheehy.

How's business?
Business stinks, but it's picking up. But seriously, Americans spend about $34 billion dollars on their pets, and this is just another service for animal lovers and busy families who don't want to spend their weekends doing a mundane thing like picking up poop from the lawn.

I'd like to know who can afford to pay for pooper-scooper service?

Not me.
This another RICHER SERVICE?

So, how do you find the, uh, doggy doo-doo? Isn't it hidden in the grass?

I walk in a grid pattern, scanning with my eyes back and forth in front of me. Then I transverse the yard perpendicularly, to make sure I didn't miss anything. This way, you might find some that you missed, because if the sunlight blinds you in one direction, it's easy to not see a few. Hopefully, though, I'll catch those before I step in them. Really, the technique is nothing fancy.

What are the tools of your trade? Rakes, shovels, buckets, deodorizers and sanitizers, and disposable bags. I use a lobby bin - which is like a bucket on a stick - and line it with a plastic bag, and then use a rake to flip the poop into the bin. But now I'm giving away my trade secrets and no one will need me.

You know, we've all gone home and found a mess on our shoes. What's your professional advice on getting rid of it?
I recommend using a garden hose and spraying it off, and then disinfecting the bottom of your shoes with a bleach solution. That's what we do after every job, as well as cleaning off our tools.

What's the most dogs that you've cleaned up after? I have several clients who have four dogs, like one Framingham house that has four German shepherds - that's the biggest mess of any property we have. I also do a lot of dog shows, I just cleaned up after a dog show at the Pierce House in Lincoln. It was a five-hour event, and there were, maybe 500 dogs there. Most people cleaned up after their pets themselves, so it wasn't a complete disaster, but after the show I still found a couple dozen.

Great article, huh?


Do you provide other services?

We clean, disinfect, and deodorize decks and patios, and we can get rid of brown spots on the lawn caused by pet waste. We also provide pet waste stations for parks, emptying the containers and stocking biodegradable bags for pet owners to use. Some pet waste companies empty cat litter boxes as well, but I haven't pursued that.

Can't your job be a little difficult if the weather is bad?
If it's raining, it can be miserable. Snow is a problem too; the poop can get frozen to the ground and you have to chisel it up, and that can be tough. Snow also can hide the droppings. There are always a couple hidden under the snow, and when it finally recedes, you're left with a giant mess. The first week after the snow melts, my day is almost doubled; what would normally take 15 minutes instead takes 25-30 minutes, and you use three bags instead of one. But you can't charge any extra.

Don't people wonder who that strange guy is in their lawn?
I drive a bright lime green truck that has our phone number on it, "1-800-Doody-Calls" and a motto, "Got Poop, We'll Scoop." I wear a bright green uniform that has the company logo on it, so it's clear who we are.

How much does it cost to get poop scooped?
A typical backyard with one dog is $15.50 a week; an additional dog is $3. It's very affordable.

Do you have any problem hiring employees? I've interviewed a lot of people, and I can always tell when it's not going to work out. The person will have an aversion to getting near the poop and look a little skittish.

Do you own dogs yourself? I have a golden retriever named Murphy and another dog, Lawni, who is a mutt. I think he's part golden retriever and part Chihuahua - if that's possible.

What are the occupational hazards of your job, besides stepping in a pile? If you're not careful with sanitation, I suppose you could get sick. You could also slip and fall. There's also the potential of getting bit by a dog, but that has never happened, because we always ask the customer where the dog will be. There are times, as well, it really stinks, especially when the wind is coming from the wrong direction. And I have carpal tunnel from doing all this scooping. I guess you could call it pooper-scooper elbow."

How appropriate that this SHIT STORY would appear in the BOSTON GLOBE!!!!

Also see
: The Boston Globe Goes Into the Toilet

The Boston Globe Has Shit For Brains

At this point, I AM DONE for the day, readers.

I'm really, really , really, really, tired of the Zionist-controlled, agenda-pushing SHIT -- LITERALLY -- everyday.

I don't know what tomorrow will bring you from this blog, readers.

All I know is sick and tired of being lied to and being -- LITERALLY -- shat on!!!!!!!!


FUCK YOU, Boston Globe!!!!!