Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Saudi Slavemasters

How come Bush doesn't scold the Saudis over this?

We all know why, don't we?

O-I-L!

"Saudi Arabia urged to protect workers; Rights report cites abuses that domestics suffer" by Peter Gelling, International Herald Tribune | July 9, 2008

JAKARTA - A new report on the abuse of domestic workers in Saudi Arabia, released yesterday in Jakarta by Human Rights Watch, is hardly unique: the study found that thousands of domestic workers in Saudi Arabia each year face similar abuses, including lashings, unpaid wages, forced labor, and slavery-like conditions.

--MORE--"

Of course, this also pushes the "Muslims treat women badly" agenda, too.

Not that I don't believe the report; I am just waiting for the expose on Israel and its treatment of Palestinians.

Oh, and one other thing that limits my response because of the country I live in (U.S.):

WEES TORTURE!!!!


:-(