Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Day Tasering

How you think that went down with the guy's turkey?

You know, the cops now strike me as an out-of-control teen-ager with these tasers.

They just pull 'em out and blast away as the first option.

Pain submission, folks, to get you ready for the complete fascist takeover.

But I'm just a nutty conspiracy theorist, right?

Yeah, all the hours I put in slaving away on my own dime to write about and expose the shit liars is all worthless and nutty!

Now if I was shoveling MSM shit, that would be worthwhile and I'd probably have a newspaper column!

I won't bitch about the wasted time and money spent on my "education."

What a waste of time and money that was -- all for a worthless degree, which is why I'm here.

Because I actually went and learned something.

I didn't indoctrinate myself, and it wasn't easy, believe me.

Got run out of classrooms for speaking out against the war in early 2003.

I've paid my dues, and then some!

Think this guy enjoyed his bird?

"Police taser Thanksgiving Day host"

Police say an officer tasered a Thanksgiving Day host when he interfered with emergency crews trying to help a man who had a heart attack. It happened at a home on Ministerial Road in Windham, New Hampshire, shortly after 6 p.m. on Thursday. Someone had called for help when a guest was having trouble breathing. Police say the man was having a heart attack, and people in the home got in the way of emergency workers, who eventually called police. Officers say Harvey Kellogg, 47, who lives at the house, kept interfering, then swore at an officer, and got combative. That's when he was tasered and arrested. Police say the man who was taken to the hospital is recovering (AP)."

He got combative? Did he have weapons and a taser?

WTF is this? The guy was panicking and flipping out, but they couldn't find a better way of restraining the guy?

WTF? Yeah, pull out the taser and zzzzzzzzt!

What has happened to America's once-fine police forces, readers?

Now they are nothing but Gestapo goons who, let's face it, inflict torture on Americans with their zap toy!