Friday, November 16, 2007

No Newspapers Today and MSM Links Removed

After over seven years of purchasing AmeriKa's Zionist-controlled War Dailies, I have entirely stopped purchasing them.

Therefore, I will be having limited postings from now on.

I will do blog searches, but I am not going to purchase or report on AmeriKa's bullshit Zionist papers.

Those fucking shitrags can roast in hell for all I care.

They will never get my money again, the fucking lying pieces of Zionist crap.

I also have removed the shitbags web sites from my list of favorite links.

I don't want you reading and poisoning your mind with that crap load of stink NaZionist lies.

And I am no longer watching televised "news."

That has been turned off.

Yesterday was the final day for my consumption of such shit!

It's no wonder the Amurkn people are so fucking stoo-pid after watching that complete garbage that is on there.

Seriously, readers, cable and network news is now ABSOLUTE SHIT!!!!!

Never mind the garbage they cover during the day, while ignoring the wars, Bush's crimes, and the fucking of America!

No, those shithole spewers would rather cover garbage with their fucking made-up, dumb-as-shit whores like Cuntessa Brewer.

Just telling it like it is.

I mean, she had a report about Gates crying poverty because the war money isn't being passed in a $200 billion chunk.

Well, YOU JUST GOT $480 BILLION, you squeaky-voiced shitfuck!!!!!!!

Bush VETOED the Health and Education bill, so FUCK OFF, Gatesy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't give a shit about your fucking military!!!!

I don't want them back here, and I hope the U.S.A. is wiped out by theses wars they are starting.

FUCKING WIPED OUT!!!

The sooner AmeriKa is destroyed, the better of this world will be.

And it will be coming from outside.

The American people and its "democracy" are fucking hopeless!

Anyhow, I saw the last hour of the C(IA)NN Democrap "debate" last night, and that convinced me to turn off the tube.

First of all, the voters asked questions and the first guy up was a soldier who has served three tours and wants us OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!

Too bad there was no one on stage that could help him.

Oh, that's right!

His mother's question was about stopping the war on Iran, and Kucinicnh actually got one of his few minutes to speak.

He said that we needed to IMPEACH Bush and Cheney to stop the pending attack on Iran -- and the CROWD ERUPTED in SUSTAINED APPLAUSE! But do you think the STINK FUCKING MEDIA talked about that at all after the "debate?"

NO!!!!!!

Those Zionists cock-suckers are shoveling the same old LYING SHIT they always do, so I AM DONE WITH THEM FOREVER!!!

NO MORE PURCHASING of newspapers at $20 week, and no more consumption of shit television. Blog reposts only from now on.

Good-bye, Amurka's shit MSM!!!

I'm sure I was one of your last newsprint readers, and if you think I'm going to your web sites instead, you really are stoo-pid shitfucks!!

GOOD-BYE, MSM, you PIECE of LYING FUCKING ZIONIST BULLSHIT!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!