Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Newspapers Suck

I may get to them, I may not. The coverage is really awful today.

There really is nothing in them.

It is frustrating to pick up what people think is news, and see such shit.

The first thing that strikes me is how more and more the Globe is running either IHT or NYT News service pickups from it's mommy Times.

With the sports on the front-page, it is obvious that the consolidation move has ruined the Boston Globe. The Times has turned that into a junior shitrag.

Problem is, the Times is even worse. It's the lead Zionist shithole that sets the tone for the rest of AmeriKa's "news" coverage.

They are just pushing the
The AIPAC/Clean Break/PNAC/MSM agenda and distorting shit-eating Amurkns view of the world. That's all the papers do.

So I'm hitting the blogs first today, readers.

Fuck the MSM, unless they start doing their job.

It's what bloggers do now.

WE ARE the MEDIA now!!!!

Speaking of which, I awoke to Mourning Joe today, and it's guess-who up in the polls now because of success in Iraq.

McCain! I TOLD YA, readers!

And the words
Ron Paul never cross their lips!

Pfffffffttttttt!