Friday, November 9, 2007

Musharaff Beats Down Pakistan's Women

I just saw some of the video from Pakistan, and the cops were beating on the old Pakistani women.

I couldn't believe it!

Knocking 'em down, hitting 'em! WTF? I'm alternating between crying and rage.

And not a peep from old Georgie boy, huh?

I mean, stands for women and all, and yet here are Musharaff's goons knocking down the old, round ladies!

I'm frikkin outraged and disgusted!

Oh, yeah, and like, those ones up in the hills, you know those "radical" Muslims?

You know, the ones who allegedly treat their women bad?

Maybe it is time to stop killing them, and start talking to them.

If they will have us.

I mean, if they say no, you guys are assholes, I'd say, sorry, you're right!

Yup, we'll leave you alone like you want!

Got no business up there, and sorry for killing your folk, too!

You see, I'm simply one more American who no longer buys the litany of Zionist lies from AmeriKa's Zionist-controlled media.

I'm sorry, but that's the way it is!

They just cut way to in favor of the whole Zionist
AIPAC/Clean Break/PNAC/MSM vis-a-vis Israel!

There is no other explanation for the coverage day after day after day!

Anyhow, where is Georgie on the beat down of the women?

Condi, Laura, wanna lend an ear here?

WTF?!


Then when I read something like this, I feel so vindicated:

"Bhutto fakes opposition to Musharraf"

It's from a blog, picked up from the BBC of all places!

"
Is the falling-out quite what it seems? More cynical observers think Friday's dramas in Islamabad and elsewhere are an exercise in mutual face-saving, a clandestine understanding that is meant to benefit both."

And why I always ask, CUI BONO, CUI BONO, readers!!!