Monday, September 9, 2013

I Am Too Angry to Blog

It has nothing to do with the changed format, which is fine I will fix it to my specifications later, it's the whole war push on Syria and the president working harder than he ever has on anything these last five years. It's the whole fleet of AIPAC lobbyists being deployed to cajole and threaten U.S. lawmakers. It's the sickening sight of John Kerry.

How long ago it seems that I came here with dewey-eyed enthusiasm for blogging about what the Boston Globe or New York Times was reporting. How hard I worked to make sure the Republicans did not steal the 2006 elections, and how I blogged to keep them from taking it from Obomber. How utterly naive was I? How unenlightened, even then?

Now I have found that nothing is to be believed when it comes from official news sources. Seeing is not believing, and others may not be whom they seem. The betrayals sting, Mr. President, and now I believe only in myself. I don't know everything in the world, and I don't have to. I know enough.

Anyhow, you didn't get a whole lot of cens*red profanity or rage here. Just a matter of fact statement taking the pulse of this post.