Monday, June 7, 2010

Rabbit's Rage

"United States of Zionist America- 2010 Will Be the Summer of Rage

I am looking into a mirror - but I don't see myself in the mirror

The 'scape behind me is a wasteland, but in the mirror it's all rosy. My savings are gone - but in the mirror - they still seem to be there. The people behind me wear scowls, but in the mirror they appear to smile - why? Everything around me is coming apart - but in the mirror - it's white picket fences and a sunny lawnscape from bygone prosperous eras - am I dreaming?

Why, when I cry out for justice, don't I see my cries for justice reflected in the mirror? Why, when the country is crumbling - don't I see the moral and economic desert reflected in the mirror? Why, when my freedom of speech, right to bear arms and Habeas Corpus are ignored by the very government emplaced to ensure their immortality is there no reflection in the mirror to help me see myself - an American citizen?

Because this mirror - the corporate media - the treasonous corporate media mirror - has failed the American people to such a degree that I propose hiring carpenters - to build the gallows. Yes my friends - these people have GOT to go.

They are lying to you and me. Every day. Lying, misrepresenting, and failing. They all point to the OTHER GUY - calling the OTHER GUY the MEDIA - while all the time pretending to be the good guy. Every one of these scum cry about the usurpation of OUR AIRWAVES by IMPOSTERS posing as NEWSMEN - while they themselves are gulty of the same crime. They are all INFOTAINMENT - a CorporAmerikan Propascamda invention - and they are all worthy of a judge, jury, then .... hanging. For treason.


YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT - DID 911. ISRAEL DID IT TOO - this is the information available from the best sources I've been able to winnow from the endless information available on the internet. Wanna' know something - I feel VERY CONFIDENT when I tell you that because although you may find it an off-the-cuff or flippant statement ..... IT ISN'T.

I've been on the case since March of 2007 - and the more I read - the stronger the case gets in my favor. The only reason you don't know is because our media is complicit, corrupt, working for the Zionists, and worthy of a gallows. I've named names in previous articles: I've even prayed to the flying spaghetti monster that the radio personalities from left and right would all die at once one day so America could begin the healing process absent the constant Zionist propaganda smokescreen that is everpresent everyday.


Thom Hartmann, Randi Rhodes, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn (shoot him in the head) Beck, Laura (UVA) Ingraham, Neil Boortz, Alan Colmes, Anderson Cooper, Wolf Blitzer, - I pray to the Lord Jesus Christ, I pray to Allah, I pray to every God that ever lived, died or has not existed, won't exist, or doesn't matter. I pray on my mother's grave, I pray every day - that every one of these vermin will die all at once. Please God - kill them. America needs you to kill them. I need you to kill them.

So why am I so angry?

I heard today - in addition to the rest of the murders commited by the scum-Israelis that they shot an American 19-year-old three times in the head. I consider that an execution.

I, Jack Rabbit, as an American citizen, am calling on the brave, dauntless, fearless, bloodthirsty killers; the US Navy S.E.A.L.s - the best killers we have in America - those who boast on bumper stickers that "Our business is Killing and Business is Good" to immediately kill the fucking Israelis that killed that kid. If you don't I want you all to kill yourselves. Why?

Because you are a bunch of frauds - phonys - Zionists - cowards - murderers - because if the whole lot of you braggards are running around the world sniping at "towelheads" and other brown people while your fellow citizens are being murdered by a bunch of religious extremists - Jews from Israel - I can only say thanks for the help.

Let me be the first to let the whole lot of you fucking "tough guys" know that I am watching - and if you are not available for showtime - as the next Gaza flotilla gets to its destination - I know your entire outfit is a fucking traitorous fraud.

I'm a forty-something white guy - American. In case you haven't noticed, the "forty something white guy" is the latest rage in "home grown terrorism" as depicted to the gullible, soccer mom-corporate-slave-robot-need-money-for-child-care-and-mortgage Amerikan public by the CorporAmerikan Propascamda media on AM radio here in Charlottesville, Virginia; and on TV stations everywhere in what used to be the "Land of the Free, Home of the Brave."

You see, my friends; you can't be free and brave if you are ignorant - that's why Thomas Jefferson wanted to be known as a founder of the University of Virginia (used to be a good school but corrupt to the core now - don't waste you money- bought and paid for with Zionist/Military Industrial Complex money) ....sorry 'bout that - UVA blows - they are the lowest form of life on the planet.

They all support Israel - a foreign country - above the interests of the United States of America. An American was shot in the head three times plus one time somewhere else by Israelis on the high seas, international waters, yet Obombya, Zionist Biden (his own words) and the rest of our traitorous government need to "get all the facts" etc... as they scramble to muddy up the fake news waters with more bullshit stories.

We need new leaders. Pay close attention - these are all traitors to the United States of America. Look - Obama wants Elena Kagan - another Zionist Harvard Jew for the Supreme Court. She doesn't represent me. She's too stupid and has never done anything of substance in her life - other than vacume up large sums of money.

Cass Sunstein - Harvard Zionist Jew - Law Professor - Constitutional Scholar - this Bozo-the-Clown-wanna-be-look-alike has never read anything written by John Stuart Mill* - otherwise he would never have written such an embarrassment to modern civilization with his 29 page paper condemning "FALSE CONSPIRACY THEORIES." This jackass, Scumstein, doesn't have the sense to realize that his entire case rests on the assumption of HIS OWN INFALLIBILITY. Do you, reader, know anyone, I mean ANYONE, that KNOWS EVERYTHING? That is the claim Sunstein stakes out for himself in his paper - and he is an OBAMA ADVISOR FROM HARVARD. Is it any wonder our legal system needs to collapse and be rebuilt?

We all know 911 was an inside job with help from Israel. Is it any surprise this major festering wound to America is not healing - since the complicit media and government infiltrated by Zionists presents a false image in the media mirror Americans rely upon for the feedback they require to see if they are OK?

Our media is public enemy number one my friends. I pray to every God and un-God that our media personalities will all die peacefully tonight - before the rest of us die as a result of their treason to our country.

I apologize in advance for such a dark message today - but the Gaza flotilla has struck a nerve with me - and the traitorous cowardly inaction of my non-representative pussy Federal government that leaves truth-tellers here in the U.S. as vulnerable as sitting ducks for the Mossad - makes my even more upset.

Our country - the former United States of America is presently a failed state. It has been hijacked by corporations and Zionists from Israel. Those are facts. Our representatives are bought and paid for by AIPAC.

What comes next I don't know - but if our filthy greedy venal Congresscum don't get busy - I will not come to their defense when the SHTF - and my observations tell me it's gonna' be this summer - the Summer of Rage.

Anyway - I'm finished. The horrible rage that comes with helplessness is passing for now. I'll pay my taxes to the bloodthirsty bragging U.S. military and wait for Mossad.

Please - tell me exactly WHY we are "supporting the troops" because they are watching US... DIE.

--MORE--"