Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Are You Jonesing?

Then kick the habit!

"Alex Jones Banishes Mike Rivero

From a comment at WRH ...
READER: With all of the "anti-semitic" accusations being thrown around lately, it might be wise to try and define just what "semitism" really is so that we can be sure not to be "anti-semitic".

1) If "semitism" is stealing your neighbor's land, destroying his house and imprisoning and torturing his family, then yes, I am anti-semitic.

2) If "semitism" is committing terrible acts of violence and framing someone else for them, then yes, I am anti-semitic.

3) If "semitism" is compromising the USA government through blackmail and other threats, then yes, I am anti-semitic.

4) If "semitism" is imprisoning millions of improvised and brutalized people, cutting off all basic necessities for life, then yes, I am antisemitic.

5) If "semitism" is taking billions in aid from the USA and then murdering Americans with impunity, then yes, I am anti-semitic.

6) If "semitism" is ignoring all UN Resolutions critical of you and then using the same UN to raise trumped-up charges against an INNOCENT nation, then yes, I am anti-semitic.

7) If "semitism" is coercing the USA government and fooling the American people into attacking an INNOCENT nation, costing millions of innocent lives, including American soldiers, then yes, I am anti-semitic.

8) If "semitism" is attacking unarmed humanitarian ships in INTERNATIONAL waters, murdering at least nine people, including an American, shot FOUR times in the head, then yes, I am anti-semitic.

9) If "semitism" is thinking that you are a master and superior race that has to answer to NO one, then yes, I am anti-semitic.

10) If "semitism" is taking American tax dollars and then sptting in America's face, then yes, I am anti-semitic.

11) If "semitism" is suppressing any and all discussion of high crimes against humanity then yes, I am anti-semitic.

12) If "semitism" is constant lying and deception to achieve a goal that is illegal and immoral then yes, I am anti-semitic.

13) If "semitism" is arming yourself to the teeth, threatening other nations with attack AND attacking other nations because they are supposedly armed to the teeth and threatening you, then yes, I am anti-semitic.

14) If "semitism" is staging 911 with the help of traitorous Americansin high positions of power, murdering over 3,000 innocent Americans so that the USA will attack your "enemies" blamed for doing 911(and in the process blackmailing those same officials who helped you pull of 911!) then yes, I am anti-semitic.

15) If "semitism" is calling anyone critical of you or revealing of your actions "anti-semitic" then yes. I am anti-semitic.

Of course, these are not the real definitions of semitism, but "semitism" has become the cloak to shield crimes against humanity! But one thing is clear to me- those throwing this accusation around are the ones who are REALLY dragging REAL semtism though the mud! They are the real anti-semites!
--MORE w/ht--"

This guy summed up my feelings quite succinctly
:

"Even with disagreements, I am depressed because I thought we were all friends around here"

Related:

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY!


"If you give a man the correct information for seven years, he may believe the incorrect information on the first day of the eighth year when it is necessary, from your point of view, that he should do so. Your first job is to build the credibility and the authenticity of your propaganda, and persuade the enemy to trust you although you are his enemy."-- A Psychological Warfare Casebook Operations Research Office Johns Hopkins University Baltimore (1958) -- WRH

I guess that's why I rarely go to or read
Alex's sites anymore.

How does the song go?

You can go your
own way?

The path is clearly Visible:

"The first time I heard Alex Jones, all I could think was that he was really bombastic and annoying and he kept wanting to attract crowds to follow him in black t-shirts while he screamed that 9/11 was an Inside Job....

[Oddly enough, he was my first introduction to such ideas and to the term "false flag" (which I had never heard before)]


I watched Alex Jones now and then. Sometimes Infowars would print one of my articles but if I said anything about Israel it never got published by them. I kept seeing that bullhorn and thinking how George Bush had done the same thing. When I found out that Israel had done 9/11, The Madrid Train Station and The London Tube, it pretty much rocked my world. Since then, if bad shit happens, I know they are behind it.....

Then I saw where Alex Jones said that the Saudis controlled Hollywood, which was off the charts full of shit. Then I saw him defending Israel and never doing anything more than taking the attention of his readers and followers away from the truth, by acting like a loud embarrassment proof version of all the things he was supposed to despise and being proud of it. Then I found out who his advertisers are and who handles his public relations and the tree of money and influence that is the fruit of the poisoned message that takes the attention away from who and why is what and where....

Read the rest HERE