Given the election results in Wisconsin, Greece, and other places I would say reaching for number 5 (frown).
"The Five Boxes of Liberty
- The Moving Box—right of association, in particular territorially via migration
- The Soap Box—right of free speech
- The Ballot Box—right to a voice in your government
- The Jury Box—right to a trial by jury of your peers
- The Ammunition Box—right to threaten or use appropriate violence in self-defense
And as we all know "those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
It's what I've spent six years here trying to prevent.