Thursday, January 31, 2008

Alexander Cockburn Gets a Taste of His Own Medicine

How's it feel, shitter lefty?

Cockburn is one on the controlled-opposition lefties that thinks 9/11 Truthers are nuts.

NO SYMPATHY, Cock-burn!!!!!!

For the record, I used to be a subscriber of Counterpunch and a lefty.

That was until the web opened my eyes!

"I am an intellectual blasphemer"

"When Alexander Cockburn, author of the forthcoming book A Short History of Fear, dared to question the climate change consensus, he was punished by a tsunami of self-righteous fury."

I'm not putting the rest up; I'm not really interested in Cock-burn and his gripes after the disrespect he showered on the 9/11 Truth movement.

That's why I ain't moving!

THEY WILL HAVE TO!


Also see:
Why Left and Right Need to Come Together