Friday, November 20, 2009

More Than I Wanted to Know

"The Hour of Judgment and the Hour of Need

Dog Poet Transmitting.......

One of the best articles to be written in recent times is this nifty piece of work here. After reading it yesterday, I started getting it in the mail from others. In most cases it is stunning in its clarity with the exception of Item 2, which treats with the environment. I note that it didn’t get by many of the readers. I also noted the presence of an emergent anger that has been showing up in many places of late, including the redoubtable, Smoking Mirrors (grin).

I don’t really know what to thing about the intricacies of global warming/climate change. I do know that the people pushing it are out to make money off of it. I also noted Al Gore getting on to a private jet recently. I remember the article about how much energy his house consumed.

My understanding of what’s going on has come a long way in twenty years. I actually voted for Clinton/Gore and I remember the atmosphere of the country was much different at that time than it was under Reagan/Bush and afterwards under Bush/Cheney. My world view has definitely changed. My awareness of what is going on behind the scenes, what little I can intuit, has also changed. The first mailed fist of awakening that hit me, in respect of all of this, was when I saw Clinton and Bush Sr. chumming around. By degrees, the veils lifted from my eyes. It’s been a gradual thing that increased in speed as it went.

There were so many things that I did not know about Israel. Now I know more than I want to. The manhole covers that have concealed the subterranean stench of so many years have been lifted and it is noxious beyond endurance. When I peer down into the darkness, I can see some large numbers of red eyes glowing below and I realize that things live and feed down there. They breed down there. A Khazarian orgy of hatred, for all living things, is squelching and felching like flesh-eating zombie frogs, copulating in toxic Jell-O.

When I look at Obama; Hillary Clinton, Geithner, Bernake and most of the world’s leadership; the movers and shakers, the front guys and the puppeteers and elves, I don’t see human beings any more. I see reptile aliens moving under the elastic, plastic human simu-skin. I see what may well once have been human but which is now mutating automatons who march to radio signals from dark dimensions. If you told me that all these thousands of children, which keep disappearing and don’t reappear, are actually the preferred veal for these creatures of the pit, I would not be surprised at all. Anything I might be told about these people (who are not people) would not surprise me. I have already seen sufficient evidence of what they are.

The gap between the rapacious rich and the desperately poor, along with the disappearing middle class is a new kind of obscenity..... HERE