Friday, October 25, 2013

Skittling This Blog

I know this really should not have much to do with anything; however, I just saw this on television and can't help but wonder if there is nothing but cock-sucking yes men (and women) in the meeting rooms of advertisers these days. I'm just wondering why no objects to such sick and suggestive shit being aimed at teenagers? Encouraging them to French kiss for candy? What sort of sick and demented pervert comes up with such ideas, and why does no one in the meeting raise objections?

Don't get me wrong, I'm for love and candy over hate, violence, and war any day of the week. That's why I'm here. But that is not what we are talking about in this corporate advertising campaign featured by a war-promoting corporate media. Someone should be scuttling that that piece right away!