Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I Did Not Want to Be Here

The writer captures a feeling I have felt for a long, long time.

"....  I do not want to have to say what I am saying here. I didn’t want to find out that Israel did 9/11 or anything else. I just wanted to know the truth and that is where it led me....

Truth is an acquired taste. It’s not for everyone. It’s an acid and it will burn you. It will strip you. It will make you vulnerable and it will eventually make you look at yourself, which is the primary effort of singular importance that so many of us avoid. Truth is a living force....

Please understand that I don’t want to say the things I feel I have to say. I have no choice, as I’ve said. If enough people were saying it, or rather, not saying the things they do say, then I wouldn’t have to say these things. If people weren’t being murdered and oppressed by those proclaiming to give them life and to free them and... if the majority of the world didn’t believe these liars and mass murderers, then I wouldn’t have to say these things. As a result I do....  

--MORE--"